Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Hero


I don't think that I could have a better role model than my mom. Through the last couple of months she has been the strongest person ever. I didn't even think that a person could have that much strength. I never imagined I would be going through such a life changing experience with my mom so early in my life. People are soooo right when they say the circle of life comes back to your parents. Your parents take care of you and then you take care of your parents. My mom is the rock of our family. Our family could have shut down and dwelled on the situation at hand, but we decided to raise from it and always have faith. If anything I know see how much my mom does for our family: cooks, cleans, works, and still finds time to spend quality time with all of us. I am proud to say that I am my mother's daughter and can only hope that I will have the same relationship with my daughter. I LOVE YOU MOM!!

1 comment: