Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Annoyed Love.



So the past few months have been amazing and horrible at the same time. I have finally decided that I am going to move back to LA after I graduate. I figured you only live once and I need to try and start my career out there before I decide if I want to live in Vegas for the rest of my life. Work sucks as usual. I miss the days where I was excited to go to work. But I have been trying to get back to that even though two of my favorite people in the world aren't there. My mom is feeling soooo much better. PLUS, I had a little vaca which I totally needed.

These girls have kept me sane. Cheesy but true. Through boy problems to me being sick to try being there to hear me vent to late night plane rides...they have been there. And we definitely have some more memories to add to the pile. I will love them forever, not just because I do but because if I don' they have alot of back mail on me too!! (aka Sadie). But I am especially grateful because I know that I will have these girls forever. I don't need a silly valentine or stupid flowers to know that someone loves me. And I definitely don't need to post pictures about it to annoy other people. So all in all, this year's Valentine's Day was a success. Even though there is someone that I secretly care about alot and haven't told, I leave it up to the love gods, and what ever happens, happens. Bottom line, I am trying to enjoy life and the people around me. So in honor of Valentine's Day I made a list of things that I love this year:

1. Muh girls. <3
2. My mom. (always a good valentine)
3. Birchbox. (my valentine present to myself)
4. My kindle. (what I did without it I don't know)
5. Michael Kors.
6. Forever 21.
7. Sundays.
8. The Bahamas
9. Romantic encounters.
10. Little everyday surprises.
11. Kissing. (even a kiss on the cheek).
12. Kim Kardashian. (I strive for a butt like hers)
13. Sunday nights with the girls
14. Nick Minaj

and last but not least....

15. Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment