Monday, February 28, 2011

Furniture and Family.

I have been so stressed out at work lately. A trip to LA was exactly what I needed. My mom and I decided to go at last minute, which was fun. But little did we know that we would be driving into a snow storm.



I have never been so on edge for twenty minutes straight. But we got through it. I was so excited to get to see my sister. We hardly ever get to see each other, and I hadn't seen her since Layla and Leah were born. And let me tell you, if you are stressed out, the one thing that can get you out of it are faces like this.





All I want to do is kiss and bite their cheeks. A day with them is not enough for me. If anything spending time with them has shown me that life is too short to let people or situations get to you. Another thing I realized that day is twins are ALOT of work. I felt like I ran a marathon after I left there. But a good cleansing marathon. lol. But I love them to bits and whenever I am having a bad day I just look at a picture of them.

The second awesome thing I got to do is hang out with my cousins. Since I am moving there soon, we went furniture shopping. I thought that any shopping in general was easy, but going shopping for furniture is like going on a scavenger hunt. You have to literally find the perfect piece of furniture that fits you. After breakfast and three stops at other furniture stores, I found my couch!!!! It is so comfortable!! Tracy was able to get the whole set for really cheap and I was so excited. It was like my first big purchase without calling my mom lol. And I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment