Monday, March 28, 2011

The Exception.

I got to go to LA this weekend with my parents. We hadn't gone somewhere together as a family in years!! Probably since I was 11 or 12 years old. I forgot how funny my parents are. I hope that I find someone that I can laugh with that much and make fun of that much. They are truly the exception to the rule.

Dad and I got to chose paint colors for my apartment. I am so excited!! I have colors AND furniture! I feel like a grown up. But I would have to say that my favorite part of the whole trip was seeing Tracie and going to work with her. We got to walk around the Warner Bros lot and see the sound stage she works at. But the best part of the whole thing was this...



For those of you who are not obsessed as I am, we got to see the bar from True Blood!! I felt like i literally stepped into a movie. I wanted to go get some true blood and wanted to see a vampire appear out of the bushes. Cheesy I know but I was like a giddy school girl.

I really can't wait to move and be around my family more. I feel like I am being my life instead of being suck in a life where I am not doing what I love to do. I want to be one of those people that loves what they do, and is the exception to the rule. Three more months and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment