Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Chapter. New Surprises.

I AM FINALLY IN LA!!! Yes, after years and years of saying that I am going to move, I have. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be at the time, but the payoff is going to be worth it. I am following my dreams and hope to catch it some time soon. Though I am sad to leave my girls in Vegas behind, I get to spend more time with family and new friends in LA. But there are some spots in my heart that will never be replaced. You know who you are.

Top ten highlights of the summer:

1. Visiting Grand Cayman and Jamaica


2. Graduting college


3. Learning the lesson of falling in love, and quickly falling out of it. (thank god!!)
4. Learning to live by myself
5. Spending time with the people I love
6. Watching some of the people I love get married
7. Beating the big BC with my momma
8. Watching General Conference
9. Going to I <3 radio with my bfffff


10. Learning the best places to shop in LA...

hey you can take the girl out of vegas but you can't take the vegas out of the girl. :)

1 comment: